We’ve put together some commonly asked questions to give you more information about Mobile Food Solutions, and the services that we offer. 

If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to, please use the Contact us page.


Fully equipped food truck/trailer, Paid DMV registration, Current La County health permit, Monthly truck & kitchen maintenance

Renters are responsible for covering their own insurance. Contact us for a list of insurance requirements. 

Food trucks can be parked anywhere within the Los Angeles County, only if there’s no restrictions, and you’re following the city’s guidelines. 

Submit an inquiry form under our “Contact us” page, and let us know what we can help you with. 

The truck comes fully permitted to operate within the LA County, and all you need is a city’s permit. That depends on what city or cities  you’re planning on operating in. 

Yes, the truck will come equipped with a full tank of gas, and propane. 

Yes, it’s a requirement for all of our clients to obtain a food handler’s certificate. This certificate can be obtained through ServSafe.

Scroll to Top